For more than 30 years, Michelle Robin, D.C., has helped people create sustainable healthy habits. She has helped organizations centered on improving consumer health, fitness and well-being understand how to make that motivation last a lifetime. Dr. Robin is Chairman of the Board of Small Changes Big Shifts®, founder of Your Wellness Connection, P.A., one of the nation’s most successful integrative healing centers, podcast host and a best-selling author.
Dr. Michelle Robin is an engaging international speaker with a clear whole-person health message that connects with people. Audiences leave empowered to make small changes that will create big shifts in their well-being.
Whole Health Empowerment
Today’s society bombards us with information to change our health. We have a tendency to create complex plans and try to change too many things at once. That’s difficult to do, and so often we fail. Change doesn’t have to be radical to be meaningful. In fact the smallest, and even simplest changes can create the biggest shifts in your well-being. In this talk Dr. Robin presents the idea of The Quadrants of Wellbeing, how they’re interconnected, and how small changes can impact your health and wellness in amazing ways. You can start feeling better one small change at a time.
In this talk you’ll learn:
- The Quadrants of Wellbeing: mechanical, chemical, psychospiritual, energetic.
- Understand some of the most common and helpful changes you can make, and how they will improve your wellbeing.
- How to listen to your body to know what small changes may make the biggest shifts.
As a society we are statistically very unhealthy, unhappy, addicted, overweight and stressed. According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, researchers report an estimated 1 in 10 U.S. adults report depression. Our work and home lives often filter and blend into one another, both the good and the bad. While mind-body-spirit well-being must center in the individual, it can be championed and supported in the work environment. Culture change starts with leadership.
In this talk, you’ll learn:
- The keys to defining and leading a wellness culture.
- Simple, actionable steps you can take to improve the wellness of your employees.
- Critical elements to get employees to embrace the changes and integrate them into their whole lives.
Our bodies are brilliant. They are able to adapt to our modern life, handle most short-term stress, and change as we age. Our bodies also talk to us when things aren’t right. We’re accustomed to only paying attention when we feel pain or are miserably sick. There is a lot of room on the spectrum of well-being between optimal wellness and disease. In this workshop you’ll take the Body Talk Metabolic Assessment to notice what your body’s been trying to tell you in the areas of digestion, blood sugar, nervous system, and hormones (all and male/female specific). Then you’ll learn how to start listening to your body and the course corrections you can make to live well today. (Optional blood work and expanded presentation.)
In this presentation/workshop you’ll learn:
- What your body is trying to tell you about the areas of digestion, blood sugar, nervous system and hormones by taking the Body Talk Metabolic Assessment.
- Understand what the signals from your body mean as Dr. Robin explains each section of the Body Talk form.
- Specific actions you can take, and new habits you can create to improve your health and well-being in any or all areas of life, particularly those included in the Body Talk assessment.
Request Dr. Michelle Robin
To book her for a speaking engagement on these or other topics relevant to your organization, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.