podcastpageheader

Tune Into Your Wellbeing with Dr. Michelle Robin

For over twenty years Dr. Michelle Robin has been guiding people on their wellness journey. She love helping people start making those small changes that ultimately shift their whole life. In Dr. Robin’s podcast, Small Changes Big Shifts, she will help you achieve the health and happiness you want and deserve. Each week you will hear about the world of health and wellness from guest experts and real people like you who are working to better their mind, body and spirit. This podcast will provide valuable inspiration and information to help you start and stick to your wellness plan.

Here’s how to listen so you never miss an episode. To get your weekly wellness fix, sign up for our newsletter and each week an episode will be delivered straight to your inbox.

Ep. 246 – Rajshree Patel

On Today’s Show I know but one freedom, and that is the freedom of the mind. –  Antoine de Saint-Exupery  What if 2% of your day could optimize the other 98% of your day? This week Dr. [...]

Ep. 244 – Barbie Hill

On Today’s Show In this special April 1st BONUS birthday episode, Dr. Michelle Robin is joined by her good friend and retired KCTV-5 News Anchor, Barbie Hill, to discuss how COVID 19 is impacting [...]

Ep. 243 – Tom Rath

On Today’s Show Instead of following your passion, finding our greatest contribution. – Tom Rath How can you make the world a better place by maximizing your contribution? Small Changes Big [...]

Get Your Weekly Dose of Small Changes Big Shifts in your inbox!