With over 20 years in the Performing Arts – from Broadway to comedy clubs, landmark films to high-profile television – Victoria helps people awaken their hidden genius and perform at their highest levels.
Using breathtaking stage skills, gripping stories, and comedic highlights, Victoria takes audiences through a profound experience they’ll never forget.
Along the way, she shows people how to distinguish their brand, gain competitive advantage, and achieve sustainable growth through a surprising blend of art and business.
Victoria’s proprietary systems and strategies have been embraced by Fortune 100 companies; C-suite executives at Starbucks, Microsoft and PayPal; Hollywood celebrities; bestselling authors; and top teams in over 700 organizations.
Join Dr. Michelle and Victoria as they talk about:
- What inspired her to begin a career in the performing arts industry.
- Unpacking her book, Risk Forward, and how it has helped people of all backgrounds find out what they want to do with their talents.
- What tactical strategies you can do when you’re in the “fog of not knowing.”
- Fun facts about her book that gives you full freedom to use it however you want.
- Why we need to embrace the unknown and why it’s a beautiful gift rather than something scary.
- The power of focusing on what interests you now rather than what you enjoyed and pursued in the past.
- How you can apply the ‘Risk Forward’ model to your life.
- Why risking forward will sometimes look like standing still to give you time to clear your mind.
- The importance of not comparing yourself to other people because we’re all trying to figure life out.