Join Dr. Michelle and Gigi as they talk about:
- How Dr. Michelle Robin introduced her friend, Gigi, to acupuncture when she was diagnosed with cancer.
- Why acupuncture isn’t just for pain but is beneficial to do on a regular basis.
- Her educational background in acupuncture and her decision to go to school for it at the age of 59.
- The transition she went through from working in corporate America to helping people heal.
- Her work teaching meditation and why she especially enjoys working with veterans.
- How natural medicine has helped her daughter with her MS and be off of medication for it for years.
- Why it’s not easy to make your passion your priority but it is possible and you will receive so much from it.
- How you will come into alignment when you find your purpose and what makes you happy in life.
- Signs your body will give you when you are aligned with your calling.
- Her son’s similar interest in natural medicine and acupuncture.
- The importance of having a supportive wellness tribe and keeping them close to you.
Mentioned In This Episode