Adriana Kyser is a Wellness Expert, Author, and Motivational Speaker. She is the founder and creator of Inner Beauty Wellness & Enlightened Alchemy ™.
Adri has spent the past 15 years helping highly-driven women stop feeling stressed and overwhelmed and start living a happier, healthier and more fulfilling life. Using her Enlightened Alchemy™ method, she has helped thousands of women worldwide achieve everything from reduced pain and stress to increased confidence and productivity. Rather than drawing from only one modality, her extensive list of certifications (including NLP, coaching, and yoga) allow her to create a customized wellness experience for clients.
As a brand ambassador, she has worked with Athleta and Larabar. When she’s not busy hosting retreats around the globe in exotic locations like Bali, Greece, and Peru, she’s being featured on iHeart Radio, Amazon Prime’s “The Focus”, Thrive Global, and Authority Magazine. She’s the co-author of the best seller book “Overcoming Adversity in Entrepreneurship”.
Join Dr. Michelle and Adri as they talk about:
- How Adri’s mother’s interest in wellbeing later inspired her career path.
- Adri’s experience with chronic back pain for over a decade and the moment she realized she had to address the mental and emotional aspects of herself in order to heal it.
- What holistic wellness means to her and how you can make it a prime focus in your life.
- Her childhood and the physical and mental abuse she received from her aunt.
- Racist remarks she received or heard when she moved to the US and wouldn’t speak for months because of her accent.
- How she moved past the pain of what other people in the US thought of or would think of her. .
- Exploring how the mind and our emotions are interconnected.
- Why journaling is such a powerful tool to help you notice patterns and heal emotional wounds and current issues in your life.
- How a gratitude journal specifically will help you rewire your negative mindset to begin focusing more on the positive.
- Steps to help you find what you really seek in life and how to achieve that.
- Why movement is key to healing and how to find out how much is right for what your body needs.