When music is personalized and tuned for health-outcomes, it becomes a very effective auditory tool for deeper human needs such as stress reduction, emotional regulation, performance and productivity. We have a data-driven, scientific approach to music and brain health — and we are excited to bring it to the world.
Join Dr. Michelle and Jamie as they talk about:
- Her fascination with music and its healing capabilities.
- Why Dr. Michelle used to feel anxious when listening to music when she was younger.
- The impact of vibration all around us and how Jamie would describe it with respect to music.
- Her app, Spiritune, and how it’s helping people to regulate emotions, improve sleep, encourage productivity plus reduce stress.
- How quick a person’s mood and mindset can shift with Spiritune depending on their unique response.
- What steps you can take to dial into your relationship with music.
- The biggest findings she has discovered during her research on music.
- How Spiritune has become an effective tool in guiding people with where they are at in their wellness journey.
- What you can do to build a productive environment during work including from home.