WATCH OR LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE
Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s about learning how to dance in the rain. – Vivian Greene
How can you heal and boost your wellbeing with intuition?
Brooke Seiz is a functional medicine nutrition practitioner, and helps people improve their energy, digestion, detox capacity, sleep, hormone balance and overall health. She is also a distributor for Organo, providing Reishi infused coffee and tea to ‘put health in the habit!’.
Brooke is Board Certified in Holistic Nutrition through the National Association of Nutrition Professionals, and Certified in Functional Medicine through Mindfulness Medicine Certification Program. She’s also a Master’s in Counseling Psych. Candidate.
Brooke is experienced in teaching corporate nutrition classes and trainings, so feel free to reach out to her for your Corporate Wellness needs. Currently Brooke sees patients at Premier Integrative Health, and clients in her own online practice – Wired and Tired Women.
Join Dr. Michelle and Brooke as they talk about:
- What foods create a negative impact on digestion issues.
- Struggles people face about food around the holidays.
- Why gluten is such a sneaky ingredient that can possibly lead to leaky gut syndrome.
- Breaking down exactly what leaky gut is and why it’s more common than you might think it is.
- How you can support your body to be well via foods like vegetables, meat, and healthy fats.
- Her stance on cooked vs raw vegetables for the gut.
- The psychology of food and how stress impacts the gut.
- Her top three non-negotiables for living a healthy life.
- Favorite tips for a good night’s sleep to help you get geared up for our SCBS Sleep Campaign.