WATCH OR LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE
Give thanks in all circumstances for that is the will of God. – 1 Thessalonians 5:18, ESV
At what age did you learn to appreciate people’s advice – and who’s advice has been the most impactful?
We are excited and blessed to welcome Tracy Lockton to our 40 Days of Gratitude series today.
She is the incoming President for the Helzberg Entrepreneurial Mentoring Program (HEMP) in 2021, but she’s already become such a strong woman in Dr. Michelle’s life who she has loved getting to know over the years. We hope you enjoy their conversation today about gratitude, and some of the lessons she’s learned along the way.
Join Dr. Michelle and Tracy as they talk about:
- What the word, ‘gratitude,’ means to Tracy and why it’s like a feeling and state of mind in the present moment.
- How gratitude has changed for her in 2020 and it’s been a great reminder for what she does have in her life.
- Her role at HEMP and how they are helping people and businesses grow in the Kansas City area.
- What it means to be a mentor and why it’s such an important role.
- The mentor that has impacted her the most, her father.
- Why emotion is just as important as logic when it comes to making an important decision.
- Exploring the word, ‘grace,’ and what meaning it has brought into her life especially when it comes to reflecting on challenges.
- What she would tell her 15-year old self including it’s okay to cry and explore your emotions because it’s the only way to heal.
- HEMP’s plans for 2021 and what she is excited about the most.