WATCH OR LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE
Inch by inch wellness is a cinch; just take the next right step. – Dr. Michelle Robin
Join Dr. Michelle Robin as she speaks with Carron Montgomery, Elizabeth Goslinga and Dr. Julie Brown on Small Changes Big Shifts.
Dr. Julie Brown is with Shawnee Mission Pediatrics and everyday she gets to help little (and big) patients grow up happy and healthy.
Join Dr. Michelle, Carron, Elizabeth, and Dr. Julie as they talk about:
- How we can help our children thrive through the holiday season.
- What the past 9 months have taught them about the pandemic and how it’s directly impacting children’s mental health.
- Tips they have for children including keeping communication and connection open and ongoing with them.
- Why now is a good time to help your child reflect on who they are and grow in a creative way.
- How to combat our eating habits and aiding children to be less impulsive with their food choices.
- Why it’s important for your entire family to get outside to get Vitamin D even if it’s cold out in the winter.
- How to help your child develop a strong mindset in times of stress.
- Why making a plan to “bubble up” with another family can help a great deal this winter season.