WATCH OR LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE
If you wish to understand the Universe think of energy, frequency and vibration. – Nikola Tesla
Dr. Darrell Misak has the unique qualifying training as a naturopathic doctor and registered pharmacist to formulate VI-Telometry. Using his pharmacy background understanding of chemistry along with his naturopathic herbal and nutritional training at National College of Natural Medicine, Dr. Misak’s insight and understanding of science and nature come together in VI-Telometry.
Get 10% off your VI-Telometry order with the code ROBIN
Join Dr. Michelle and Dr. Darrell as they talk about:
- How to achieve a higher level of life for yourself by focusing on living a healthy lifestyle you love.
- What inspired him to become a naturopathic doctor.
- His main focus on helping patients improve their body’s efficiency so that it’s able to self-correct and heal on its own.
- What energy medicine is and how he utilizes it in his professional practice.
- Why we’re drawn to comfort food when we’re stressed out.
- What telomeres are, where they’re located, and why we should know about them.
- The incredible shift we would see in our nation’s health if farmed food without the use of pesticides.
Learn new tools for transforming your community and own wellbeing including:
- How breathwork and meditation can help you let go of stress and anxiety in the moment.
- The power of pausing and being aware of what you’re eating, feeling, and how your energy levels are.
- How natural products like Dr. Darrell’s VI-Telometry products with telomeres can help reverse aging, improve your energy, and help strengthen your memory.
Learn all about and apply Dr. Darrell’s Five Phases to your life for better health:
- Phase 1: Clean up your environment i.e. Focus on pure air, food, and water as well as EMF protection
- Phase 2: Identify through testing what your body’s specific stressors are
- Phase 3: Support – Understand what your body needs in order to heal it rather than focusing on what you need to fix it
- Phase 4: Detoxification carried out by the first three phases
- Phase 5: Self-awareness and recognizing what your symptoms are telling you about your body