WATCH OR LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE
Motivation comes from action. – Rebecca Louise in It Takes Grit
Rebecca’s mission is to help you feel like the best version of yourself every single day by bringing you exciting workouts and tasty recipes, as well as giving you the motivation to do it.
Like a lot of people, it has taken her a while to be comfortable in her own skin. At the age of 17, she suffered from anorexia and terrible complexion which led to depression.
Join Dr. Michelle and Rebecca as they talk about:
- Her wellness journey facing anorexia as she tried to control all of her emotions as a teenager.
- Unpacking why people develop eating disorders and the differences between anorexia and bulimia.
- The immense amount of bullying she faced when she switched to a new school.
- How removing herself from a toxic environment allowed her to shift her mindset.
- The importance of building resilience with gratitude and love.
- How being isolated and in lockdown is leading to higher rates of self-comparison but we can prevent it.
Learn new tools for transforming your health including:
- How to really starting living and loving life by stop comparing yourself to other people.
- Creating a grit mindset to help you keep going no matter what obstacles you face along the way.
- Seeing the gifts we have and are given when we face difficult times such as COVID-19.
- Why you shouldn’t take advice from somebody that you wouldn’t want to trade places with.
Tune in and discover:
- What it means to “level up” and how we can do that each day by focusing on improving ourselves by 1%.
- Steps from her book, It Takes Grit, that you can start applying to your life today.
- Special bonuses including a Free 30-Day Workout Program you can find at her website.
- Her B.T.E.S. workout app and community that you can become a part of today.