WATCH OR LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE
When another person makes you suffer, it is because he suffers deeply within himself, and … Out of a fear of the unknown, they prefer suffering that is familiar. – Thich Nhat Hanh
How can we heal and free ourselves from suffering?
What steps can we take to clear out the self-doubt?
Each year Blake helps thousands of people who cannot find effective support from conventional psychology, medicine, or religion. Blake is a world-renowned teacher and speaker with an extensive background in psychology, alternative medicine, nutrition, traditional healing, and mindfulness meditation.
Based on both his personal experience overcoming deep suffering, addiction, and adversity, as well as his professional success with over 100,000 people worldwide, Blake’s pioneering work integrates what he’s found to be the most effective approach to optimal mental, emotional, and physical health.
Join Dr. Michelle and Blake as they talk about:
- The mental and emotional pain he experienced growing up in an unconscious, dysfunctional family home.
- The transformation he went through after being kicked off of his high school football team for substance abuse and a DUI.
- Questions he started asking about life, success, money, and purpose at the young age of 18.
- His early interest in studying nutrition, psychology, and traditional Chinese medicine.
- How we’re making ourselves sick because we’re not giving ourselves the attention that we deserve.
- Why the inner narrative, “I don’t matter” impacts our health from the inside out.
- His favorite self-care practice to let go of anger and anyone who has hurt you in the past.
Learn new tools to add to your wellness toolbox including:
- Developing emotional awareness and how to tap into it throughout the day.
- How to express our emotions with grace and articulate that clearly with other people when we need to.
- Letting go of the fear we have when we’re about to tell people about how we really feel about something.
- Understanding where self-doubt really comes from and how we can overcome it.
- Why self-love is so important for our happiness, confidence, and growth.
- Why opening up and be vulnerable with your child can help you and them through a difficult time.
Join us and discover how you can gain greater awareness and help yourself thrive in 2020.