WATCH OR LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE
“Your greatest wealth is your health.” – Dr. Stephanie Gray
How can we build a healthier body through functional medicine?
Today on Small Changes Big Shifts, we have Host of the Longevity Blueprint Podcast,Creator of the FNP Mastery App, Author of Your Longevity Blueprint, Co-founder of Your Longevity Blueprint nutraceuticals, and Co-Owner of Integrative Health and Hormone Clinic in Hiawatha, Iowa, Dr. Stephanie Gray, joining us to explain just that.
Dr. Stephanie is arguably one of the Midwest’s most credentialed female healthcare providers combining many certifications and training.
In her book, Your Longevity Blueprint, Dr. Stephanie shares the most progressive functional medicine testing options currently available, as well as Your Longevity Blueprint (LB) nutraceutical products. From gut to hormone health, optimizing your nutritional status to your genetics, and even detoxing the body, she is excited to share her expertise with the world.
Join Dr. Michelle and Dr. Stephanie as they talk about:
- Why we’re seeing issues with metabolic syndrome and hormonal imbalances in today’s world.
- Exploring the three root causes of many health imbalances: stress, toxins, and nutritional deficiencies.
- How to lower the amount of plastic and radiation exposure in our homes from the kitchen to the home office to a child’s playroom.
- The top three toxins we should focus on removing from our lives: plastic, radiation, and fragrances.
- Tips and products to reduce the amount of radiation coming from your cell phone.
- How we can help younger generations live healthier lives.
Learn new tools to add to your wellness toolbox including:
- Short term and long term solutions for stress.
- How to arrange your room for a good night’s sleep.
- What A, B, and C days are and how they can help you keep your health in balance.
- Understanding Hormones 101 especially for women after menopause.
- Unpacking the different categories of hormones and how she helps her patients optimize their estrogen, testosterone, and progesterone levels.
- The power of doing a month-long elimination diet to find out which foods are creating inflammation in your body.
“What use is a dream if not a blueprint for courageous action?” – Adam West
Mentioned In This Episode
- Stephanie Gray
- Your Longevity Blueprint
- Your Longevity Blueprint nutraceuticals
- Longevity Blueprint Podcast
- FNP Mastery App
- Integrative Health and Hormone
- Big Shifts Foundation
- EMF Pollution Solutions
- EMFs: Why They Are Dangerous To Your Health And What You Can Do About Them!
- Safe Sleeve Phone Cases
- Wifi Router Guards
- Small Changes Big Shifts 21-Day Sleep Program
- Small Changes Big Shifts Episode 199 – JJ Virgin
- Small Changes Big Shifts Episode 062 – Melissa Hartwig
- The Whole30 Program