WATCH OR LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE
“The journey is a cha-cha, sometimes you take a step backwards to take a step forward.” – Tess Masters
Join us as we gather to reset our new daily rhythm and build resilience during this time of change.
Today, I’m excited to have Tess Masters on Small Changes Big Shifts. The Blender Girl and her healthy fast food have been featured in the L.A Times, Washington Post, InStyle, Real Simple, Prevention, Family Circle, Vegetarian Times, Living Without, Allergic Living, Thrive, Today.com, Prevention.com, Shape.com, Glamour.com, FoodNetwork.com, Yahoo.com, Parents.com, Chow.com, among other publications around the world. Tess has also made numerous media appearances including the Today show, Home & Family, Fox, WGN, Reluctantly Healthy, and many others. In high demand as a spokesperson, presenter, and recipe developer, Tess collaborates with leading food and lifestyle brands. She is the global spokesperson for KitchenAid blenders, ambassador for Massel bouillon and broth, ambassador for Temple Turmeric. Away from the blender, Tess also enjoys a diverse performance career. She has toured internationally with acclaimed theater productions, worked in film and TV, and lent her voice to commercial campaigns, audiobooks, and popular videogame characters.
I’m happy to have Tess share how they’re finding Rhythm and Resilience right now, and how we can do the same. I invite you to tune in as we unite as a community.
Looking forward to spending time together for some R & R.
Join Dr. Michelle and Tess as they talk about:
- Celebration! How Tess inspired Dr. Robin with the word “celebrate”.
- How Tess discovered inspiration comes from unexpected places.
- Putting a positive spin on the unknown.
- Viewing COVID-19 as a gift, sometimes successfully and sometimes not.
- Tess’ food evolution from serious to fun.
- Opening up the spirit and the heart.
- Tess’ health philosophy on good, better, best.
- Making data-based decisions while remaining fluid.
- Meeting people where they are.
- The idea that there is only one story we’re all living, the story of redemption.
- Human connection, how social media influences bonding
- Failures are the most valuable steps.
- Tess’ medicine she has to offer the world.