WATCH OR LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE
Now is the time to water your imagination. What are your dreams? If you weren’t afraid what would you do if you could do anything?
Join us as we gather to reset our new daily rhythm and build resilience during this time of change.
Today, I’m excited to have Amy Bretall. Amy’s photography is designed to encourage faith in everyday life. Believing nature is the original art form and being a farm girl at heart, Her mission is to uplift and encourage faith.
Amy founded LiveBreatheAlive.com, taking her iPhone photos and turning them into cards and frames. Amy has over 20 years of senior-level human resources management experience within organizations and started Arbor Grove in 2014 providing consulting services in human resources, community engagement/outreach and project management. Prior to consulting, Amy was Senior Vice President, Human Resources at Arvest Bank for the Kansas City market.
I’m happy to have Amy share how they’re finding Rhythm and Resilience right now, and how we can do the same. I invite you to tune in using the login information below, as we unite as a community.
Looking forward to spending time together for some R & R.
In the rush to return back to normal, use this time to consider which parts of normal are worth rushing back to. – Dave Hollis
Join Dr. Michelle and April as they talk about:
- Her own journey of self-discovery and reconnecting with her faith.
- What inspired her to start taking pictures of crosses.
- The project, LiveBreatheAlive.com, she launched to help a little girl in Cuba.
- Her relationship with God and how he brought people, ideas, and experiences into her life.
- The nudges of gut feelings she notices and why we should all pause and pay attention to our own.
- Her mission to inspire faith in the everyday.