WATCH OR LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE
“Is your imagination helping or hindering?” – Sonia Choquette-Tully
Today, I’m excited to have Sonia Choquette-Tully. Sonia is a fourth generation intuitive teacher and guide and daughter of renowned spiritual teacher Sonia Choquette. She has taught intuition worldwide and has worked as an intuitive teacher for more than a decade. She is author of the best-selling book Hay House book, You Are Amazing.
I’m happy to have Sonia share how they’re finding Rhythm and Resilience right now, and how we can do the same. I invite you to tune in as we unite as a community.
Looking forward to spending time together for some R & R.
Join Dr. Michelle and Sonia as they talk about:
- Describing intuition as a deep listening.
- Millennials focus on the future.
- Sonia’s family lineage of intuitives, and her belief that everyone is intuitive.
- The pleasant surprise of staying grounded in one location due to quarantine.
- Sonia’s new home in New Orleans.
- Having fun and being creative with social distancing.
- Connecting deeper with the essence of who you really are.
- Discussing quarantine as a new frontier for making changes.
- Observing when your imagination is being hi-jacked, and how to water your imagination instead.
- Using the Hoffman Quadrinity Check-In as a tool to identify your emotions
- Human nature to conserve energy, and taking extremes to move into change
- Becoming stronger and more resilient as we come together