WATCH OR LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE
How do you know when it’s time to slow down and let go?
Today, I’m excited to have Hailee Bland Walsh.
When Hailee isn’t leading SPIN class, training clients and giving high fives, you can find her using her success as Founder and Owner of City Gym to educate and motivate other entrepreneurs and leaders. She is Interm Executive Director of Transformations Youth Organization, Writer + Speaker, Movement Guru + Transformation Coach, Wifey + Rescue Pup Mom.
I’m happy to have Hailee share how they’re finding Rhythm and Resilience right now, and how we can do the same. I invite you to tune in as we unite as a community.
Looking forward to spending time together for some R & R.
Join Dr. Michelle and Hailee as they talk about:
- Reflecting on energy drains in daily life
- Hailee’s role in Transformations- a transgender and gender non-corfming (TGNC) organization spreading awareness
- What it means to feel safe
- City Gym’s commercial on the Espys
- The importance of asking for help
- Grieving sudden changes in business from the COVID pandemic
- The power of the “pivot”
- Discussing personal boundaries, just because you can do something, doesn’t mean you should
- Suggestions for creating a fitness routine