WATCH OR LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE
How can you share the love today?
Today I’m excited to have John O’Leary. John O’Leary lived through worse than most can imagine. At age nine, a fire exploded and burned 100% of his body. Given a one-percent chance to live, he fought extraordinary odds.
He endured, persevered, and survived – largely because others emerged, served and inspired. John now lives to share the life-giving lessons from his story in hope that he can Spark! the extraordinary possibility of your story.
I’m happy to have John share how they’re finding Rhythm and Resilience right now, and how we can do the same. I invite you to tune in as we unite as a community.
Looking forward to spending time together for some R & R.
Join Dr. Michelle and John as they talk about:
- Building resilience through inner strength.
- What has helped him overcome life’s difficult moments by focusing on a big bold view of tomorrow.
- How to pause and find joy all around you.
- What lessons we are learning now that we can apply to all aspects of life, work, and health.
- How saying, ‘Yes,’ will lead you to living a life you love.
- Why the media is there to sell ad space and they are using COVID19 to spread fear by focusing on negative news.
- The importance of focusing on what you can control now to help change parts of the world.