On Today’s Show
There is nothing to fear but fear itself. – Franklin D. Roosevelt
Neuroscientist, Entrepreneur, Podcast Co-host of Untangle, and Co-Founder of Muse: the brain sensing headband, Ariel Garten, joins Dr. Michelle Robin this week on the Small Changes Big Shifts podcast.
About Ariel Garten
Ariel Garten’s driving purpose is to empower and help others overcome mental obstacles in order to live healthy, happy lives and reach their maximum potential.
Garten is Co-Founder of InteraXon, the makers of Muse: the brain sensing headband. Muse is the award-winning wearable technology that assists and trains meditation and mindfulness. Before founding InteraXon, Ariel was not only trained as a neuroscientist and psychotherapist but also started her own international clothing line while she worked in labs researching Parkinson’s disease and hippocampal neurogenesis.
Join Dr. Michelle and Ariel as they talk about:
- What meditation means to her and why she sees it as a form of training.
- How to use Muse while you focus on breath meditation.
- The various benefits of Muse for both beginner and long-term meditation fans.
- Common problems that happen when people first start meditation and how Muse corrects them.
- Why some people find meditation easier than others.
- What to do with thoughts that arise while you’re meditating.
- Self-care practices you can start today to help you let go of feelings of stress, uncertainty, and anxiety.
People crave connection, not perfection. – Rev. Patricia T. Bass
- Ariel Garten
- Co-Founder of Muse
- Podcast Co-host
Connect with Ariel Garten via
Connect with Muse via
Mentioned In This Episode
- Ariel Garten
- Muse: the brain sensing headband
- Untangle – The Meditation Podcast
- Rhythm & Resilience with Dr. Michelle Robin
Review the Podcast
If you enjoyed the show, please rate and review my podcast, and share using the links below. This will help tremendously in getting the word out.