On Today’s Show
If you fall down, try to fall down on your back because if you can look up you can get up. – Les Brown
Are you suffering from fatigue, brain fog, muscle pain, insomnia, depression or inflammation?
Our Small Changes Big Shifts podcast guest this week, Sherry Thacker, is on a mission to help people realize that their health is non-negotiable.
Over the past decade, she has helped thousands of women create their new healthy identity. Using her proven 6 week transformation strategies, she has helped women take back their health into their own hands after they have neglected their bodies while caring for the people that they love.
These women have said goodbye to their old destructive ways and are now focused on creating a beautiful relationship with food by ending sugar cravings and embracing new foods that keep them young, alive and vibrant.
Join Dr. Michelle and Sherry as they talk about:
- How to manage stress during the coronavirus pandemic.
- Her own wellness and weight loss journey.
- Why your health and your investment in it is absolutely non-negotiable.
- All about her 6-week challenge and why it’s unlike any other program out there.
- How to create a healthy lifestyle that is unique to you.
- Why fasting is not the next diet craze; it’s normal for the human body.
- How to determine how often you should fast and for what reason.
Listen and discover the 6 Pillars of Functional Medicine:
- Gut Health
All of us have bad luck and good luck. The man who persists through the bad luck, who keeps right on going, is the man who is there when the good luck comes and is ready to receive it. – Robert Collier
- Sherry Thacker
- Fitness, Nutrition, and Stress Coach
- CLICK HERE to connect on Facebook
- CLICK HERE to connect on Twitter
- CLICK HERE to connect on Instagram
- CLICK HERE to connect on YouTube
Mentioned In This Episode
- Sherry Thacker
- My Health Is Non-Negotiable 6 Week Challenge
- 30 Days Free Access To Sherry’s Online Gym
- Small Changes BIg Shifts – Ep. 218 Dr. Jaime Hope
- Small Changes BIg Shifts – Ep. 248 Julie Reisler
- Small Changes BIg Shifts – Ep. 118 Dr. Janice Hughes
Review the Podcast
If you enjoyed the show, please rate and review my podcast, and share using the links below. This will help tremendously in getting the word out.