On Today’s Show
Greatness is a lot of small things done well every day. – Lewis Howes
What can you do today to begin living life at the highest level of peak performance for mind, body, and soul?
This week Dr. Michelle Robin is joined by Alvin Brown who is the Author of Journey to Personal Greatness: A Blueprint for Life Balance and Self-Mastery and the upcoming book, The Entrepreneurial Code. He is also host of the podcast, Journey To Personal Greatness, and the CEO and Founder of The Centre for Healing and Peak Performance, a multidisciplinary health, wellness and peak performance centre located in Ontario, Canada.
Join Dr. Michelle Robin and Alvin Brown as they talk about:
- His childhood experiences and life transition leaving Jamaica with his mother for Canada.
- What mentors and leaders guided his life growing up especially in athletics and dancing.
- The disconnection he felt in many of the sports and extracurriculars he participated in yet they positively impacted his life in some way.
- What makes a great coach and where to find one including from a book.
- When it’s time to start seeking outside help to help you focus on your goals.
- The first steps to finding your purpose and what makes you feel alive.
- Why there’s no such thing as an end goal; we’re always evolving and growing.
- Upcoming plans including the Design The Exceptional Life program that he plans to launch in June.
For things to change, you have to change. For things to get better, you have to get better. For things to improve, you have to improve. When you grow, everything in your life grows with you. – Jim Rohn
- Alvin Brown
- International Speaker
- Podcast Host
- CLICK HERE to connect on Facebook
- CLICK HERE to connect on Twitter
- CLICK HERE to connect on Instagram
- CLICK HERE to connect on Instagram (Journey To Personal Greatness)
- CLICK HERE to connect on YouTube
- CLICK HERE to connect on LinkedIn
Mentioned In This Episode
- Alvin Brown
- Journey to Personal Greatness: A Blueprint for Life Balance and Self-Mastery
- Journey To Personal Greatness
- The Centre for Healing and Peak Performance
- Strong Business Academy
- The War of Art by Steven Pressfield and Shawn Coyne
Review the Podcast
If you enjoyed the show, please rate and review my podcast, and share using the links below. This will help tremendously in getting the word out.