On Today’s Show
I know but one freedom, and that is the freedom of the mind. – Antoine de Saint-Exupery
What if 2% of your day could optimize the other 98% of your day?
Rajshree is a highly sought-after self-awareness coach, mind management and meditation expert, trainer and speaker. Through insight, intuition, breathing and meditation techniques, she guides people to identify what’s working and not working in their personal and professional lives.
Over the course of more than 30 years, she has conducted programs in over 35 countries for individuals and at organizations covering topics as diverse as mind management, self-awareness, leadership, conflict resolution and workplace diversity.
Join Dr. Michelle Robin and Rajshree Patel as they talk about:
- How she came to write Vital Force in the midst of her own health challenges and difficult times in her family.
- What steps we can take to use our source of resilience as we face life challenges.
- How lessons of past uncertainty can help boost our resiliency in present moments of crisis.
- Why it’s so important to slow down our mind and how we can begin to do that today.
- The power of breathwork to aid our internal landscape, thoughts, and emotions.
- How to be strong, centered, and focused on mental hygiene during the pandemic of COVID 19.
Love is misunderstood to be an emotion; actually, it is a state of awareness, a way of being in the world, a way of seeing oneself and others. – David R. Hawkins
- Rajshree Patel
- Self-Awareness Coach
- Mind Management and Meditation Expert
- CLICK HERE to connect on Facebook
- CLICK HERE to connect on Twitter
- CLICK HERE to connect on Instagram
- CLICK HERE to connect on YouTube
- CLICK HERE to connect on LinkedIn
Mentioned In This Episode
- Rajshree Patel
- Vital Force by Rajshree Patel
- The 10-Day More Energy, More Life Challenge
- The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Review the Podcast
If you enjoyed the show, please rate and review my podcast, and share using the links below. This will help tremendously in getting the word out.