On Today’s Show
Never give from the depths of your well but from your overflow. – Rumi
This week, Dr. Michelle Robin is joined by the Author of the book, The Evolutionary Empath, Stephanie Red Feather, is a divine feminine change agent and champion of empaths. As an ordained shamanic minister, her passion is to help fellow empaths embrace their soul’s calling to evolve humanity to the next stage of consciousness.
Stephanie is also the founder of Blue Star Temple and prolific creator of products and programs designed to provide tools, inspiration and understanding for those on the path of evolving consciousness.
Through specific focus on embodiment, masculine-feminine balance, boundaries, energy hygiene practices, shadow work, radical self-care and inner authority, she has held space for thousands to remember their divine nature and heal their human wounds.
Join Dr. Michelle Robin and Rev. Stephanie as they talk about:
- Her new book, The Evolutionary Empath, and how an Empath is defined.
- What a shamanic minister and high priestess are and what called her to that sacred work.
- Her last name, Red Feather, and how it came to her through her shaman training.
- Thoughts on the coronavirus and how it’s affecting us across all these dimensions from a personal to global scale.
- What lessons we can learn from the coronavirus including realizing that we are one world connected in community, what affects one affects all, and we have the power to change policy.
- How to make choices for yourself based on what you know and feel is true.
- The impacting of educating yourself so that you may make well-informed decisions about your health.
Listen and learn all about the Five Qualities of an Empath:
- The ability to merge with and absorb the energy of other beings.
- Having a highly sensitive nervous system.
- Great sensitivity to the energies around them and an ability to perceive or access subtle information stored in the energy fields of all types of life forms.
- The premium that they place on peace and harmony.
- Their big, open hearts and the desire to serve others which can lead them to give more of themselves than they’re able to give.
If you are an Empath, Rev. Stephanie also shares some of her favorite tips for self-care, connection, and energy hygiene from The Evolutionary Empath in this very special episode.
It’s not your job to pull people on the path of awakening and growth. It’s your job to respect their choices as they make their way home.
- Rev Stephanie Red Feather
- Shamanic Priestess
- Podcast Host
- CLICK HERE to connect on LinkedIn
- CLICK HERE to connect on Facebook
- CLICK HERE to connect on YouTube
Mentioned In This Episode
- The Evolutionary Empath
- Stephanie Red Feather
- Blue Star Temple
- The Evolutionary Empath Podcast
- Chaos To Clarity
- The Embodiment How-To Manual And Workbook
Review the Podcast
If you enjoyed the show, please rate and review my podcast, and share using the links below. This will help tremendously in getting the word out.