On Today’s Show
When you welcome your emotions as teachers, every emotion brings good news, even the ones that are painful. – Gary Zukav
How can we help one another through the concept of wellbeing in the workplace?
This week, Dr. Michelle Robin is joined by Haley Prophet who is the Senior Wellbeing Specialist for Garmin International. With more than 20 years working in the industry, her experience spans from employee wellness and engagement to broker and client relationships through fitness offerings and facility management.
She currently coordinates and implements well rounded wellbeing offerings to Garmin associates nationwide through strategic planning and alignment with company and program goals. This includes incentive based programs, annual onsite preventative care offerings, education & awareness and overall support to build associate resilience within various pillars of wellbeing.
As an active community member, she is a part of programs such as Kansas City Corporate Challenge, and is serving as a 2019 Co-Chair for the Living in Vitality Conference sponsored by AdventHealth. She also currently serves as the Healthy KC Workplace Wellness Action Team chair as part of the Healthy KC initiative with the Greater Kansas City Chamber of Commerce in partnership with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City.
Join Dr. Michelle and Haley as they discuss:
- Her role at Garmin International and what she’s most excited for in the coming future.
- The work she does with Healthy KC with the goal of creating a culture of health and wellness in Greater Kansas City.
- Their upcoming event on March 4th: Healthy KC Breakfast & Vendor Expo
- What she’s the most satisfied with from working with Healthy KC.
- Initiatives that Healthy KC is currently focusing on include Tobacco 21 and the negative impact of vaping plus their Resilient KC program.
- All about Liv In Vitality which is an all day conference that helps women create a healthier lifestyle they love.
- Get a preview of what Liv In Vitality is all about at the upcoming free March 26th event: Liv Whole.
I believe you cannot take care of others until you take care of yourself. – Blake Mycoskie
- Haley Prophet
- Senior Wellbeing Specialist
- Healthy KC Workplace Wellness Action Team chair
- CLICK HERE to connect on LinkedIn
Mentioned In This Episode
- Garmin International
- Healthy KC
- March 4th: Healthy KC Breakfast & Vendor Expo
- Tobacco 21
- Resilient KC program
- Liv In Vitality
- Liv Whole
- Britt Frank
- The Hoffman Process
Review the Podcast
If you enjoyed the show, please rate and review my podcast, and share using the links below. This will help tremendously in getting the word out.