On Today’s Show
Millennial Expert, Master Coach for Primal Health Coach Institute, Author of Expectation Hangover, and Host of the Over It & On With It Podcast, Christine Hassler, joins Small Changes Big Shifts Podcast Host, Dr. Michelle Robin to share her own wellness journey, how we can discover our true passion, and how we can let go in order to put our trust in the universe.
As you listen, Dr. Michelle and Christine discuss:
- Why Christine was unconsciously chasing a career in Hollywood because she was trying to compensate for her own insecurity.
- How she let go of the need to plan her life and future to just trust the Universe.
- Why our true passion usually comes from some sort of suffering.
- The fact that so many of us are stuck in the mundane or “rinse and repeat” life because we’re more comfortable doing that than facing our fears and insecurities.
Dig deep and grow even more today by learning that:
- To know joy, passion, and feeling into what we love means we also have to feel into anger, hurt, shame, and guilt that we haven’t dealt with yet.
- A coach and a counselor are two different professionals that can help you on your wellness journey.
- The importance of working with a coach or counselor that challenges you, points out connections, or ask you questions to make you think.
- There are steps you can take to find the right coach for you.
- There is something you can do if you’re going to therapy but haven’t made any significant progress yet.
Find out how parents can help their Millennial children thrive through life as Christine shares:
- Why it isn’t your child’s job to make you happy.
- The fact that it’s essential that younger Millennials learn soft skills like emotional intelligence, accountability, and face-to-face interaction.
- How both you and them can stay true to your wellness journey.
In order to live a full life and reach our potential, we have to learn how to be in those moments of uncertainty. – Christine Hassler
- Christine Hassler
- Millennial Expert
- Master Coach
- Podcast Host
- CLICK HERE to connect on Facebook
- CLICK HERE to connect on Twitter
- CLICK HERE to connect on Instagram
- CLICK HERE to connect on YouTube
- CLICK HERE to connect on LinkedIn
Mentioned In This Episode
- Primal Health Coach Institute
- Expectation Hangover by Christine Hassler
- Over It & On With It Podcast
- Christine’s Over It & On With It assessment
- Be The Queen program
- The Hoffman Process
- Mona Miller Coach
- Small Changes Big Shifts Ep. 34: Dr. J Dunn
Review the Podcast
If you enjoyed the show, please rate and review my podcast, and share using the links below. This will help tremendously in getting the word out.