On Today’s Show
With a positive attitude, we have the ability to change the world and defy the odds.
That is the core belief of our Small Changes Big Shifts podcast guest today, Dr. Troy Nash.
Dr. Troy Nash is an innovator, pioneer, and maverick leader who blazed a path as a successful real estate entrepreneur, public speaker, and global humanitarian. He cares about the world and the people in it.
Join your host, Dr. Michelle, and Dr. Troy as they discuss:
- His background growing up in a single-family home with no father in an economically deprived and underserved community in Kansas City.
- The military experience he had with the USA Air Force and the opportunities it presented to him.
- His mission to build his native Kansas City and help its citizens.
- Various difficult obstacles that Dr. Michelle has also experienced during her youth.
Discover what inspired Dr. Nash to break the patterns he was seeing in his community and begin to lead a different life as he opens up about:
- What desires motivated him to start down the path to success.
- The help and guidance he has had along the way from adolescence through adulthood.
- Why true change has to start with every single person and we cannot rely on someone to make that change for us.
- His passion for education and how it helped him to discover possibilities he never knew even existed before for him.
- The journey of high positivity standards he is now focusing on each day of his life.
Where you start in life has nothing to do with where you end up. – Les Brown
Start 2020 off right with this episode by learning all about:
- How to set yourself apart from negative energy by setting healthy boundaries.
- The natural cycle of building up a negative life if you surround yourself with toxic people vs. a healthy, wellness tribe.
- Why you should eat for how you want to feel for life.
- His Triple P Challenge and how you can apply it to your life.
If you want this to be your year, your decade, your life, don’t sit on the couch and wait for it. Go out and make a change, smile more, be excited, do new things, throw away clutter, unfollow negative people on social media, follow positive people on social media, go to bed early and catch the sleep train so you can wake early, don’t gossip, do things that challenge you, and most of all, be brave. – Dr. Michelle Robin
- Troy Nash
- Real Estate Entrepreneur
- Public Speaker
- Global Humanitarian
- CLICK HERE to connect on Facebook
- CLICK HERE to connect on LinkedIn
- CLICK HERE to connect on Twitter
- CLICK HERE to connect on YouTube
- CLICK HERE to connect on Instagram
Mentioned In This Episode
- Dr. Troy’s Blog
- 20,000 Days and Counting: The Crash Course for Mastering Your Life Right Now by Robert D. Smith
- The “Triple P” Challenge
- When Positivity Goes Viral
- Small Changes Big Shifts Ep. 117 – Micah Lacerte and Diana Chaloux-Lacerte
Review the Podcast
If you enjoyed the show, please rate and review my podcast, and share using the links below. This will help tremendously in getting the word out.