On Today’s Show
It’s easy to inspire others when you speak with honesty, act with integrity
What impact can changing your environment have on your life?
Well, for our guest today, Fitness Coach and Life Changer, Rickie “Rude” Hodges, it saved his.
At the age of 22, he was sentenced to 87 months in prison and before that experience he never had much of an interest in exercise or eating healthy but then he became completely engulfed with this new love for fitness and wellness. While in prison, he lost over 100 pounds, tried new diets including vegan, and earned his first personal trainer certificate in 2003. When he came home in 2007, he launched his fitness career followed by his bodybuilding career in 2010.
After many years of successfully running his own independent personal training business, RickRude Productions, and successfully coaching many physique competitors, he decided to go back to school in 2018 to pursue his passion for culinary arts.
With the life mission to help change lives, he honors that purpose and responsibility. He believes that in giving energy to the universe, he will receive it in return. With that said, he will forever fight for the underdog and spread the message of self love and never giving up on your dreams.
Tune in as Rickie and Dr. Michelle discuss:
- How he got out of his comfort zone and grew because of his curiosity to grow and learn.
- Steps he took to let go of his old environment for his new one.
- The importance of putting yourself first and being honest with what you really want in life.
- How to find the right community for the better path you want to go on now.
- Why our struggles help us grow as individuals.
Listen with curiosity. Speak with honesty. Act with integrity. – Roy T. Bennett
- Rickie Hodges
- Fitness Coach and Life Changer
- CLICK HERE to connect on Instagram
- CLICK HERE to connect on Twitter
- CLICK HERE to connect on Facebook
- CLICK HERE to connect on YouTube
Review the Podcast
If you enjoyed the show, please rate and review my podcast, and share using the links below. This will help tremendously in getting the word out.