On Today’s Show
Life happens for you. – Miriam O’ Malley
Choose health. Extraordinary Things Will Happen
Today on Small Changes Big Shifts, we are joined by Dr. Ann Kulze who is a best-selling author, physician, and highly sought after motivational speaker in the areas of nutrition, healthy living and disease prevention.
More About Dr. Ann Kulze
With formal training in both nutrition and medicine, along with extensive “hands-on” experience as a wife, mother of 4, and trusted family physician, Dr. Ann has distinguished herself as a one-of-a-kind “real world” nutrition and wellness expert.
She has been featured in many national media outlets including the Dr. Oz show, Oprah and Friends Radio, and Time Magazine among many others. Dr. Ann lives her wellness message enjoying swimming, running, kayaking, cooking, gardening, and spending time with her family in her native Charleston, South Carolina.
Join us as our Small Changes Big Shifts Podcast host, Dr. Michelle Robin, discusses in depth with Dr. Kulze about:
- Her family’s history and long lineage of physicians.
- Why nutrition is the most foundational step you can take towards greater health.
- Her professional career goals and how they have shifted over the years.
- The big leap of faith she took to leave her clinical practice and focus on wellness.
- Examples of micro commitments over the long-term to help you achieve the health goals you desire.
- Some of the top 52 Superfoods and how to get access to the full list on her website.
- Why drinking water before meals has specific benefits for overall health and weight loss.
- Her tips for people struggling with weight loss and food addiction.
- How to let go of negative thoughts that are draining your energy by focusing on what gives your life meaning and your health.
Learn more about the top wellness micro commitments you can make now for greater health:
Life is very simple, but we insist on making it Complicated. – Confucius
- CLICK HERE to connect on Facebook
- CLICK HERE to connect on Instagram
- CLICK HERE to connect on Twitter
- CLICK HERE to connect on YouTube
Mentioned In This Episode
- Just Wellness LLC
- Eat Right for Life series (WELCOA)
- What’s in the Way Is the Way: A Practical Guide for Waking Up to Life by Mary O’Malley
- Patti Phillips – CEO of Women Leaders in College Sports
Review the Podcast
If you enjoyed the show, please rate and review my podcast, and share using the links below. This will help tremendously in getting the word out.