On Today’s Show
You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.
Do you find yourself consuming more entertaining than nourishing foods?
What does healthy living truly look like and how can you get started today?
Author of Habit That!: How You Can Health Up in Just 5 Minutes a Day, Dr. Jaime Hope, joins us to share how we can be the creators of healthier lives with small changes today that will lead to big shifts tomorrow. One of the many important shifts that she and Dr. Michelle Robin will discuss is how we can create healthier habits around nourishing vs. entertaining foods.
More About Dr. Hope
Dr. Hope is a dual board-certified physician working outside of Detroit, Michigan, in one of the busiest emergency departments in the country.
In over twelve years on the job, she has learned that no matter what brought her patients to the ER, they all want the same thing: to live happier, healthier lives.
Whether she’s helping patients, teaching future doctors, or engaging the local community, Dr. Hope is showing others how to create better habits and make healthy living fun, practical, and accessible.
Turn your health around today by focusing on Dr. Hope’s top four wellness factors:
- Restorative Sleep
- Meaningful Connection
Join us as our Small Changes Big Shifts Podcast host, Dr. Michelle Robin, discusses in depth with Dr. Hope about:
- Her passion for encouraging others to take care of their health now.
- Why it doesn’t cost a lot of money to live a healthy lifestyle.
- How she is helping physicians teach their patients how to change their habits and behaviors.
- Why we should focus on changing our mindsets first before our diets.
- What a healthy person looks like and how to mirror that in your own life.
- Understanding the difference between the two types of foods: nourishing and entertaining.
- How to uncover the best kinds of exercises that you will love and be eager to do.
- The power of getting in enough restorative sleep each night to release stress.
There comes a point where we need to stop just pulling people out of the river. We need to go upstream and find out why they’re falling in. – Desmond Tutu
- CLICK HERE to connect on Facebook
- CLICK HERE to connect on Instagram
- CLICK HERE to connect on Twitter
- CLICK HERE to connect on LinkedIn
Mentioned In This Episode
- Habit That!: How You Can Health Up in Just 5 Minutes a Day
- Exclusive Sneak Peak: The first chapter of Habit That!
- The HabitThat Tribe on Facebook
- A 6-PART ONLINE COURSE Better Health Habits
- Wellness on a Shoestring by Dr. Michelle Robin
- Big Shifts Foundation
Review the Podcast
If you enjoyed the show, please rate and review my podcast, and share using the links below. This will help tremendously in getting the word out.