On Today’s Show
You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want. – Zig Ziglar
In this episode of Small Changes Big Shifts with Dr. Michelle Robin, her guest, Bob Burg, is a sought-after speaker at company leadership and sales conferences sharing the platform with everyone from today’s business leaders and broadcast personalities to even a former U.S. President.
Bob is the author of a number of books on sales, marketing and influence, with total book sales of well over a million copies. His book, The Go-Giver, coauthored with John David Mann, itself has sold over 850,000 copies and it has been translated into 28 languages.
Bob is an advocate, supporter and defender of the Free Enterprise system, believing that the amount of money one makes is directly proportional to how many people they serve. He is also an unapologetic animal fanatic, and is a past member of the Board of Directors of Furry Friends Adoption, Clinic & Ranch in his town of Jupiter, Florida.
As you tune in to this week’s episode, Bob explains:
- The desire we have to be part of something that’s bigger than ourselves and make a difference in this world with others.
- How The Go-Giver’s message has been taught in families, schools, churches, sports teams and local communities.
- Why everyone has something that they can bring to the table and give value to other people.
- The power of mentorship between the mentor and the mentee.
Discover and grow as you learn:
- How to find and reach out to a mentor who can help guide your goals and ambitions.
- The first steps we can begin today to help and serve others.
- Why you can accept a compliment or an act of kindness without feeling guilty.
- A new perspective of viewing receiving as a powerful, not shameful, act because it allows the other person to give.
In addition to a deep discussion about The Go-Giver, Dr. Michelle and Bob also dive into The Five Laws of Stratospheric Success:
- The Law of Value: Your true worth is determined by how much more you give in value than you take in payment.
- The Law of Compensation: Your income is determined by how many people you serve and how well you serve them.
- The Law of Influence: Your influence is determined by how abundantly you place other people’s interests first.
- The Law of Authenticity: The most valuable gift you have to offer is yourself.
- The Law of Receptivity: The key to effective giving is to stay open to receiving.
Always choose people that are better than you. Always choose people that challenge you and are smarter than you. Always be the student. Once you find yourself to be the teacher, you’ve lost it. – Sandra Bullock
Win a copy of The Go-Giver by reaching out to Dr. Michelle via either email or any of our social media channels below!
- SCBS on Facebook
- SCBS on LinkedIn
- SCBS on Instagram
- SCBS on Twitter
- Email at: email@example.com
- Dr. Michelle on Facebook
- Dr. Michelle on LinkedIn
- Dr. Michelle on Instagram
- Dr. Michelle on Twitter
- CLICK HERE to connect on Facebook
- CLICK HERE to connect on Instagram
- CLICK HERE to connect on Twitter
- CLICK HERE to connect on LinkedIn
- CLICK HERE to connect on YouTube
Mentioned In This Episode
- The Go Giver Movement
- The Go-Giver Series
- The Go-Giver
- The Go-Giver Influencer
- John David Mann
- The Go Giver Podcast
- Go-Giver Certified Speaker Program
- The Go-Giver Entrepreneurs Academy
- Furry Friends Adoption, Clinic & Ranch
Review the Podcast
If you enjoyed the show, please rate and review my podcast, and share using the links below. This will help tremendously in getting the word out.