On Today’s Show
It’s not too late to get the physical health and emotional well-being you desire.
Owner of Rise and Shine Wellness, Wendy Basch, joins Dr. Michelle Robin to share her mission to provide a safe place of belonging and support in which individuals gain the courage, clarity, and purpose needed to achieve their best physical health and emotional well-being.
As you listen, you’ll learn all about:
- Her start to the health and wellness world.
- The importance of educating and coaching people on how to live life well.
- Why she loves wellness programming and working with people one-on-one.
- How she launched her own pilates business, Rise and Shine Wellness
- About the foundation, Jill’s Hope, that she started with her friend to help those with cancer.
Listen and find out about Dr. Michelle and Wendy’s new movement, The SHIFT Experience with Win for KC will help you create a tight wellness tribe, learn more about and apply the Four Quadrants of Wellbeing to your life, and connect with health professionals in the local Kansas City community.
When you’re aware, you’re halfway there.
- CLICK HERE to connect on Facebook
- CLICK HERE to connect on Instagram
- CLICK HERE to connect on Pinterest
- CLICK HERE to connect on LinkedIn
- CLICK HERE to connect on YouTube
Mentioned In This Episode
- Rise and Shine Wellness
- The SHIFT Experience
- SHIFT events
- Jill’s Hope
- Win for KC
- HEAL Documentary
- SCBS Episode 205 with Kelly Noonan-Gores
- The E-Factor: Engage, Energize, Enrich by Dr. Michelle Robin
- SCBS Episode 209 Jessica Blublaugh
- Chicken NPickle
Review the Podcast
If you enjoyed the show, please rate and review my podcast, and share using the links below. This will help tremendously in getting the word out.