On Today’s Show
The way you think, the way you behave, the way you eat, can influence your life by 30 to 50 years. – Deepak Chopra
Lisa Adams, an experienced nurse and health & wellness coach, and author of her first book, America’s Real Healthcare Crisis,helps overwhelmed professionals and health care providers recognize and manage the effects of chronic stress—the leading cause of disease, poor work performance and life dissatisfaction. Lisa provides simple, life-long and practical tools to help employees understand how the body functions; how to recognize and address chronic stress; and finally, how to facilitate healing and create lasting change.
A former renal care unit nurse, Lisa knows first-hand the emotional, physical and mental toll of unmanaged, chronic stress on the well-being of physicians, nurses and first responders. This debilitating stress is crippling the healthcare industry resulting in lost productivity, high turnover, caregiver burn-out and medical mistakes. Through an integrated Whole Person approach, she helps health care organizations recover their greatest asset — employees and care providers who are engaged and feel valued, healthy and empowered.
Learn more about Lisa, her educational workshops, corporate wellness programs and individual coaching services at www.spiritofnamaste.com
America’s Real Health Care Crisis Book Signing and Talk with Lisa Adams
- When: Wednesday, September 4th 2019
- Time: 6:00 pm
- Where: Your Wellness Connection
Tune in as she shares:
- Her mission to help people learn about preventive care.
- Getting to the root of why someone isn’t well.
- How to become your own advocate and create big shifts in your health.
- What we need to know about every day stress on our health.
- Addressing our chronic stress for long-term change; especially for healthcare workers.
- The power of breathwork and taking longer, fuller breaths to instantly relax.
- Her own experience with chronic stress and burnout.
Listen and learn how to do the Stop, Drop, and Breathe exercise for better wellness.
There comes a point where we need to stop just pulling people out of the river. We need to go upstream and find out why they’re falling in.– Desmond Tutu
- CLICK HERE to connect on Facebook
- CLICK HERE to connect on LinkedIn
- CLICK HERE to connect on YouTube
Mentioned In This Episode
- America’s Real Healthcare Crisis
- Women’s Weekend Wellness Retreat
- Workplace Wellness Program
- Flowtrition Sample Night
- Spirit of Namaste Health and Wellness Center Lisa Adams, R.N. – Kansas City Massage and Flowtrition
Review the Podcast
If you enjoyed the show, please rate and review my podcast, and share using the links below. This will help tremendously in getting the word out.