On Today’s Show
Your life reflects your choices that you have made. So if you want a different life, make different choices.– Dr. Michelle Robin
How can improving your conscious awareness enhance both your life and those in your wellness tribe?
In this Small Changes Big Shifts episode, we are joined by Chiropractor, Personal Coach, Author, and Speaker, Dr. Jay LaGuardia who has dedicated 30 years of his life to helping people around the world to understand the power of Conscious Awareness so they can live more intentionally while pursuing their highest-self.
Through his coaching, speaking and writings, he teaches adopting the habits and rituals of an empowering mindset, a healthy lifestyle, and belief in something bigger than yourself. Many times in his life, and the lives of the people who have followed his advice, great prosperity in every area of life has been created.
If you don’t know where you’re going, you’ll end up someplace else. – Yogi Bear
Joins us as Dr. Jay LaGuardia shares:
- What lead him to pursue chiropractic medicine after two different encounters, both personal and as a student.
- The story behind his wife’s family’s practice, Stucky Chiropractic Center, and how it was begun by L. Joe Stucky after a family member had incredible results after an adjustment.
- What conscious awareness is and what small steps we can take to include it in our lives.
- Tools he has used such as meditation to help him forgive and move through that emotional process rather than against it.
Listen and find out why the pursuit of self-mastery is a never-ending journey, why opportunities come to you when you act on purpose, and how to make a big impact in your home, work, relationships, and community.
Discover how Dr. LaGuardia’s 3 Keys to A Successful Life can lead to even bigger shifts tomorrow:
The 3 Keys To A Successful Life
- Be constantly challenging yourself to grow.
- Pursue your passions and have a purpose.
- There’s no greater reward than serving other people.
We can change what’s happening and it starts with you and I becoming the best versions of ourselves. – Dr. Michelle Robin
- EMAIL at email@example.com
- CLICK HERE to connect on Facebook
- CLICK HERE to connect on Instagram
- CLICK HERE to connect on Twitter
- CLICK HERE to connect on YouTube
Mentioned In This Episode
- PowerPasssionProsperity Podcast with Dr. Jay LaGuardia
- Change Your Mind Change Your Destiny by Dr. Jay LaGuardia
- Stucky Chiropractic Center
- Deepak Chopra Guided Meditations
- Marianne Williamson
- Elizabeth Gilbert: City of Girls on the The SuperSoul Podcast with Oprah
- Who Will Cry When You Die?by Robin Sharma
Review the Podcast
If you enjoyed the show, please rate and review my podcast, and share using the links below. This will help tremendously in getting the word out.