On Today’s Show
Is suffering really necessary? Yes and no. If you had not suffered as you have, there would be no depth to you as a human being, no humility, no compassion. You would not be reading this now. Suffering cracks open the shell of ego & then comes a point when it has served its purpose. Suffering is necessary until you realize it is unnecessary.– Eckhart Tolle
Are you ready to upgrade your life, change the world, and experience the next level of human possibilities?
Globally recognized Holistic Chinese Medicine Doctor, High Performance Coach, Podcast Host of The Dr. E Show, and Author of the Amazon #1 bestselling book, SuperWellness, Dr. Edith Ubuntu Chan, joins Dr. Michelle Robin to share her own wellness journey, her 6 dimensions for H.E.A.L.T.H., and what health factors you must focus on besides just diet and fitness.
Listen and learn how to turn small changes into big shifts as Dr. Edith shares:
- The truth about how to live a healthy life amongst all of the myths and confusion.
- How an intense meditation session changed her life and perception of the world forever.
- The importance of becoming your own health advocate and getting to know yourself from the inside out.
- Why you’re the true boss of your wellness and health practitioners are just there to support you with your decisions.
Find out all about her favorite, simple holistic health practices and how you can add them to your lifestyle today.
It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.– Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- CLICK HERE to connect on Facebook
- CLICK HERE to connect on Instagram
- CLICK HERE to connect on YouTube
Mentioned In This Episode
- SuperWellness official website
- Wim Hof
- Activate Your Awesomness Video Blog
- InnerOS Upgrade Webinar Series
Review the Podcast
If you enjoyed the show, please rate and review my podcast, and share using the links below. This will help tremendously in getting the word out.