On Today’s Show
Our skin is the magic mirror that gives us great information about our overall health. Instead of seeing your skin’s appearance as something that needs to be covered up or suppressed, pay attention to what it’s telling you. – Dr. Trevor Cates
Is that favorite lipstick, lotion, or perfume of yours actually harming your health?
Today on Small Changes Big Shifts, we have Dr. Trevor Cates aka The Spa Doctor joining us on Small Changes Big Shifts.
Dr. Cates is the founder and owner of The Spa Dr. organic skincare brand and author of the bestselling book Clean Skin From Within. She was the first woman licensed as a naturopathic doctor in California and currently lives in Park City, Utah where she helps patients from around the world achieve graceful aging and glowing skin.
Dr. Cates is also the host of The Spa Dr. weekly podcast and has her own PBS special, Younger Skin From Within. She believes the key to healthy skin is inner and outer nourishment with non-toxic ingredients.
Find out what small changes you can make for bigger shifts as Dr. Trevor Cates explains:
- Why we need to look at our skin as an outer reflection of inner health
- The 5 different skin types that exist
- The 6 root causes behind skin issues
- Her 2 Week Plan to clean your skin in 4 steps
- What foods and ingredients in skin care products people should avoid
- The natural microbiome that lives on top of our skin vs. in the gut
Beautiful skin requires commitment, not a miracle. – Dr. Michelle Robin
- CLICK HERE to connect on Facebook
- CLICK HERE to connect on Instagram
- CLICK HERE to connect on Twitter
- CLICK HERE to connect on YouTube
- CLICK HERE to connect on Pinterest
Mentioned In This Episode
- Clean Skin From Withinby Dr. Trevor Cates
- The Skin Type Quiz
- The Spa Dr. organic skincare brand
- The Spa Dr. weekly podcast
- Younger Skin From Within
- 10 Ways to Protect Your Skin this Summer
- How to Spring Clean Your Skin Care
- Small Changes Big Shifts Episode 133 with Dr. Mark Hyman
- Small Changes Big Shifts Episode 044 with Dr. Amy Myers
Review the Podcast
If you enjoyed the show, please rate and review my podcast, and share using the links below. This will help tremendously in getting the word out.