On Today’s Show
You have permission to rest. You are not responsible for fixing everything that is broken. You do not have to try and make everyone happy. For now, take time for you. It’s time to replenish. – Unknown
Are you spending so much time helping others that you’ve forgotten to take care of yourself?
If nothing was in the way, what would your ideal life look like?
Many of us have been programmed to believe that it is selfish to put ourselves first but it’s actually the opposite. Today we are joined by Life Coach, Gabriella Feingold, who is on a mission to teach others how to take better care of themselves, release the guilt they feel about self-care practices, dig themselves from under the weight of everyone’s needs and figure out what is actually important to them.
As you listen to today’s podcast, you’ll hear Gabriella and Dr. Michelle Robin discuss:
- How to create a vision of what you want for yourself
- The importance of takingtime out to actually think of what you want for your life
- Steps we can take to connect with ourselves and others
- What we can do to decrease urgency in our day-to-do lives
- How to increase compassion for ourselves through curiosity
Listen and discover what small changes you can make for big shifts toward empowering yourself to clarify what you want and take tangible actions towards your goals.
You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world, and there’s still going to be somebody who hates peaches. – Dita Van Teese
- Gabriella Feingold
- Life Coach
Mentioned In This Episode
- Gabriella’s Blog
- One-on-One Coaching with Gabriella
- 3 Ways to Stop Rushing and Slow Down Workbook
- Gabriella’s Other Workbooks and Guides
- Small Changes Big Shifts Episode 002 -Sonia Choquette – Get Out Of Your Head And Into Your Heart
Review the Podcast
If you enjoyed the show, please rate and review my podcast, and share using the links below. This will help tremendously in getting the word out.