On Today’s Show
The self is the guru.
If we stop and pause more often throughout the day, we will easily learn more about ourselves.
Today on Small Changes Big Shifts, Yoga Teacher at the Sage Center for Yoga & Healing Arts, Chiropractor, and Ayurvedic Practioner as well as Author of brand new book, The Ayurvedic Self-Care Handbook, Dr. Sarah Kucera, is sharing how being brought up to have an appreciation for nature set her on a path to explore natural self-care and wellness.
As she dives into her wellness journey story, Dr. Sarah explains what drew her towards Ayurvedic medicine, what exactly Ayurveda is, and how natural healing goes beyond the exoskeleton system.
Together, we will learn how practicing Ayurveda allows us to stay connected with nature in our external environment as well as our true inner selves through the five elements of Ether, Air, Fire, Water, and Earth.
By the end of this episode, you will have the knowledge of how you can reconnect with yourself today through these small, daily changes:
- Observe and question your daily rituals to learn about yourself and be less critical.
- Be consistent with your small changes over long, slow periods of time.
- Pay attention to daily physical transitions from one place to the next and how you can allow your mindset to shift and be more present.
- Take time for yourself to be more aware of what your mind and body need.
- Keep learning and evolving your critical thinking skills.
- Make the effort to connect with people in real life.
How you treat yourself is how you’re embodying the world to treat you.
- Sarah Kucera
- Chiropractor and National Ayurvedic Medicine Association registered practitioner
- Yoga Teacher
Connect with Dr. Sarah Kucera
Connect with Sage Center for Yoga & Healing Arts
Mentioned In This Episode
Review the Podcast
If you enjoyed the show, please rate and review my podcast, and share using the links below. This will help tremendously in getting the word out.