On Today’s Show
Tell me the facts and I’ll learn. Tell me the truth and I’ll believe. But tell me a story and it will live in my heart forever. – Native American Proverb
Looking at the surface of our health problems, we tend to believe that many of our symptoms are connected to certain factors such as our diet or lifestyle but if we don’t have the larger concept of how everything really fits together, we can inherently make things worse for us over a long period of time with new problems.
That was the lesson that Ayurveda Practitioner and Holistic Wellbeing Coach, Jamie Durner learned when she stayed on an Ayurveda Kapha Pacifying Diet which helped heal her health problem in the short run but then led to new incompatibilities in her body.
For over 25 years, Jamie has been studying and integrating holistic wellness tools not only in her life but in others as well. As an Ayurveda Practitioner and Holistic Wellbeing Coach, she has created numerous individual and group coaching programs to help people have increased energy and vitality, improved clarity, better digestion, hormonal stability, higher confidence, greater peace of mind and more.
As you listen, you will learn how Ayurveda allows us to explore the nature, scope, and purpose of life as Jamie explains:
- How Ayurveda helps us to focus on the art of daily living by creating long lives that are full of vibrant health.
- Which tools can really help us understand ourselves, how we’re being affected by the world around us, and how to take the right actions in our daily life to create that balance.
- How many natural substances can serve as food or medicine but they can also be toxic when we don’t need them or take the wrong amount.
- How the Ayurvedic philosophy works with brain and heart health by not just looking through one but multiple lenses as an interconnected piece.
As you listen, you will also discover why sequencing is a better approach to getting tasks done instead of multitasking in order to give you space, let go of other things, and really focus on something that you want to give your energy to in a healthy manner.
By the end of this episode, you will have learned how you can select cornerstone daily habits that will enhance your physical and mental wellbeing.
If you never heal the heart, you will never heal the body. – Dr. Michelle Robin
Mentioned In This Episode
- Abundant You Coaching
- Holistic Well-being Programs
- 30-Minute Complimentary WellBeing Success Assessment
- Ignite Your Magnificent Self
- About Ayurveda
Review the Podcast
If you enjoyed the show, please rate and review my podcast, and share using the links below. This will help tremendously in getting the word out.