On Today’s Show
Life doesn’t count for much unless you’re willing to do your small part to leave our children — all of our children — a better world. Even if it’s difficult, even if the work seems great, even if we don’t get very far in our lifetime. – Barack Obama
How can patients, caregivers, and healthcare practitioners work together to be on the same page?
According to physician/scientist, entrepreneur, and both the Founder and CEO of Play-it Health, Dr. Kimberly Gandy, when we talk about the healthcare system, we are all part of that same community. However, the one small change we all have to focus on would be a mentality adjustment. That way, we can all realize that we have the power to change; not just for us but for those around us.
What exactly is Play-It Health?
Blending technology with human beings and providing direct communication with patients, Play-it Health is making it easier for healthcare providers to send medication reminders, assist with dietary plans, provide education, and be there each step of the way with their patients and inner circle
In today’s interview, Dr. Kimberly will also share how she emotionally handles difficult moments of stress at work, the special bond she shares with her daughter, and what small changes you can do today to improve your heart’s health.
Tune in and learn more about her top four tips for finding and building a better relationship with your clinician:
- Do research on a clinician and ask around for recommendations.
- Tell your new clinician what you’re looking for to improve your wellbeing.
- Share what questions or concerns you have about your health so they can really understand and help you.
- If it turns out that they’re not a match, that’s okay; you just need to look for a new clinician that fits your needs.
Tomorrow is based on what you build with others today. – Dr. Kimberly Gandy
- Kimberly Gandry
- Founder and CEO of Play-it Health
- CLICK HERE to connect on Facebook
- CLICK HERE to connect on Twitter
- CLICK HERE to connect on YouTube
- CLICK HERE to connect on LinkedIn
- Email Dr. Kimberly Gandy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mentioned In This Episode
- Wellness on a Shoestring: Seven Habits for a Healthy Life by Dr. Michelle Robin
- Dr. Katie Cole
- Small Changes Big Shifts Online Programs
Review the Podcast
If you enjoyed the show, please rate and review my podcast, and share using the links below. This will help tremendously in getting the word out.