On Today’s Show
Hope, healing, and happiness all begin in the heart. – Dr. Michelle Robin
- Having a primary caregiver who is a functional, holistic doctor.
- Embracing the power of the natural sun and the nutrients it gives us at all times of the day.
- Making it a priority to get enough sleep every night.
- Living in a clean, low-pollution environment at least at home if not your city.
The beauty of the sun and sleep is that they’re free. There’s no excuse as to why you shouldn’t be getting enough of both. – Dr. Jack Wolfson
- CLICK HERE to connect on Facebook
- CLICK HERE to connect on Twitter
- CLICK HERE to connect on Instagram
- CLICK HERE to connect on YouTube
Mentioned In This Episode
- Free copy of The Paleo Cardiologist by Dr. Jack Wolfson
- Statin Drugs Are Killing Millions Of People
- MRFIT Trials
- Ancel Keys
- Lipitor Thief of Memory by Duane Graveline
- Dr. Casey Baker
Review the Podcast
If you enjoyed the show, please rate and review my podcast, and share using the links below. This will help tremendously in getting the word out.