On Today’s Show
Use the mind to direct the chi and the chi to mobilize the body. – Master Chen
If you’re committed to a healthy lifestyle but you’re not exactly sure how to make it happen or what the right approach is, Author of her new book, Overcoming Overwhelm, Dr. Samantha Brody, joined us to shed some light on the matter.
For over 20 years, Dr. Samantha has been a practicing Naturopathic Physician and Acupuncturist in Oregon. What is naturophatic medicine? According to Dr. Samantha, it is a medicine that helps people identify what is most important in their lives so that they can figure out where to put their energy to feel their best.
Naturopathic Medicine is also built on the foundation of the following 6 fundamental principles:
- First, Do No Harm
- The Healing Power of Nature
- Identify and Treat the Causes
- Doctor as Teacher
- Treat the Whole Person
As you listen, Dr. Samantha also explains what overwhelm truly is, why it manifests differently for every person, and what symptoms you may notice in your body when you’re experiencing it. You will also learn all about Dr. Samantha’s bucket theory about stress and overwhelm, what chi is in relation to acupuncture, and how we can honor our own chi.
Find out how you can make small changes into big shifts today by finding your true north, taking a stand, and live by your values.
- CLICK HERE to connect on Facebook
- CLICK HERE to connect on Twitter
- CLICK HERE to connect on Instagram
- CLICK HERE to connect on LinkedIn
Mentioned In This Episode
- Overcoming Overwhelm
- Download Values Exercise from Overcoming Overwhelm
- Download Sample Chapter from Overcoming Overwhelm
- How to Identify your Core/True North Values: an Exercise
- Dr. Samantha’s Energy Challenge
- Stress Less Outside The Box
- Dr. Samantha’s Energy Academy
Review the Podcast
If you enjoyed the show, please rate and review my podcast, and share using the links below. This will help tremendously in getting the word out.