On Today’s Show
Once you fall in love with who you are, then you will do what you know you need to do to have a life of wellness.
But how do we actually fall in love with ourselves?
After moving from Chicago to Santa Monica, Kim was at a pivotal moment in her personal life and marriage when she realized one afternoon that clothes truly do make the person. After switching out of her current dark, drab clothes that were reflecting her stuck, negative state of mind to try on a beautiful red dress at a boutique, she realized what a positive effect that dress had on her. This moment was the beginning for her to see herself in a whole new light, shift her mindset, and change her life for the better.
With a passion for helping people from the outside in, Kim uses the Charisma Quotient to teach people how to understand the relationship between the outer and inner self, feel empowered, and love themselves in order to share their best selves with the rest of the world.
Using the three steps of the Charisma Quotient – style intelligence, emotional intelligence, and social intelligence, Kim shares how you can transform your personal life, career, and relationships.
Listen and find out how a simple change as adding more color or trying a different style can lead to greater self-love and big shifts in both your inner and outer worlds.
“Dress shabbily and they remember the dress; dress impeccably and they remember the woman.”– Coco Chanel
- Kim Seltzer
- America’s #1 Dating Makeover and Confidence Expert
- Host of The Charisma Quotient Podcast
- CLICK HERE to connect on Facebook
- CLICK HERE to connect on Twitter
- CLICK HERE to connect on Instagram
- CLICK HERE to connect on YouTube
Mentioned In This Episode
- Body Shape Guide For Women
- Man’s Fashion Manifesto
- Virtual Makeover
- Social Confidence – Charisma Bootcamp
- Dating Coaching
- Image Consulting
- TED Talk – Amy Cuddy: Your Body Language May Shape Who You Are
- New York Times – Mind Games: Sometimes a White Coat Isn’t Just a White Coat
Review the Podcast
If you enjoyed the show, please rate and review my podcast, and share using the links below. This will help tremendously in getting the word out.